With the slowdown of consumer spending and a recession on the way, every business needs to reduce costs and eliminate inefficiencies. Furniture retailers can act now by using AI and automation to not only save money but make money by transforming their fulfillment and delivery capabilities.
In this webinar hosted by Furniture Today, retail industry experts from Bob Mills, Boston FAM, and Package.ai detail why the time is perfect for businesses to use AI and automation to get ready for the recession before it’s too late. After Bob Mills and BostonFAM made the switch to Package.ai, from the industry standard delivery management solution, they were able to achieve a 40% drop in planning costs, an NPS score of 72-75, and triple their customer engagement with post-delivery upsell and marketing offers.
- Brian Fierro, Executive Director of Customer Experience, Bob Mills Furniture
- Jim Queen, Director of IT, Boston FAM
- Ralph Shulberg, General Manager, North America, Package.ai
- Yelena Markovic, Business Development Manager for North America, Package.ai
This Webinar is a Must For
- Furniture and appliance retail decision-maker
- Retailers looking to learn how their operations can quickly thrive using AI and automation, even during a recession
- Learn how to reduce operational and delivery planning costs
- How to improve customer experience, loyalty, and retention, resulting in an increased NPS score
- How to grow post-delivery sales opportunities and triple your customer engagement
- Why it’s essential to break the silos between sales, customer care, and delivery utilizing the right technology – and how it boosts customer loyalty and retention
- Why consolidating all customer engagement tools into one platform is crucial for improving both customer experience and operational efficiency