A growing number of customers are frustrated by the decline in post-purchase customer service. This is undermining brand loyalty and forcing consumers to take their business elsewhere. However, some furniture retailers are taking a different approach and utilizing artificial intelligence (AI) to enhance their post-purchase customer interactions significantly.
In this webinar hosted by Furniture Today, our panelists examine the impact AI has had on HomeZone’s customer service capabilities after implementing Package.ai, the only AI platform that is custom-built for home furnishing retailers, and how by implementing it, they achieved 97% 5-star reviews, 98% delivery confirmation rates (improved from 72%), and customer issue resolution in less than 1 hour, compared to over a day before.
- Jeremy Sanchez, Director of Operations, HomeZone
- Ralph Shulberg, General Manager, North America, Package.ai
- Yelena Markovic, Business Development Manager for North America, Package.ai
This Webinar is a Must For:
- Home furnishing retailers and service provider decision-makers
- Those looking to dramatically enhance their relationship with their customers and interact with them in real-time
- How AI can quickly transform customer experience, cut operational costs, redefine loyalty, and drive way more sales
- Why customer communications during the last mile are usually broken – and how AI can fix them
- How to turn customer communications in the last mile from a problem area into a customer engagement engine and a strategic competitive advantage