We are looking for a brilliant Frontend Team and Tech Lead to join our team and take the leading role in the continuous development of the front end of our platform.
The position we are offering is to be a core member of engineering and the company as a whole. Our R&D group is still small and every member makes a huge difference.
You’ll be responsible for all things frontend – technology and tools selection, owning the front end lifecycle from architecture and design to deployment and monitoring, leading and mentoring team members to enable their growth and success as developers, solving diverse technological challenges, and delighting our customers with a great user experience.
When you think of yourself, you know you are:
- Confident – you love responsibility and challenges
- Independent – you don’t need (or want) to be spoon-fed everything
- A Leader – you enjoy leading and mentoring others
- Passionate about coding – you love software engineering and view it as a craft
- Want to make a big impact – you find that being one of 100, 200 (or more …) developers in R&D is not fulfilling enough, and too much “big company” process is boring you
If you read the above description and found yourself saying “this is me”, read on.
Home deliveries have been in huge demand in 2020/1 and that trend is only accelerating.
We provide a mission critical SAAS platform that algorithmically optimizes last-mile delivery and customer communications for Retailers and B2B operations. Our revolutionary platform provides consumers with an excellent experience, while improving efficiency and sales for our customers.
We are obsessive about customer satisfaction and believe that the way to succeed is to provide great value to our customers. The rave reviews and recommendations we get from them are living proof of the success of this mindset.
We cultivate a fast-paced, fun and positive work environment. We work in a flexible fashion (Office / Home), believing in productivity instead of hours on the clock. Our team members have a “do what it takes to get it done” mentality and enjoy a high level of independence.
What you’ll do
- Take the lead role in developing our frontend platform
- Own the full lifecycle – from architecture, design and implementation to deployment and monitoring
- Mentor and guide frontend team members
- Recruit future members of the team
- Write code as part of the team (all our positions are very hands-on and we like it that way)
- Work on diverse subjects – from architecting and designing modules and features in single page applications, defining and creating widgets and APIs for use in both internal and 3rd party systems, researching new ideas and technologies and many more. We promise you won’t be bored.
- Be part of the daily decision making process and gain first-hand entrepreneurial experience
- Be the go-to guy or gal for all things frontend
- Have a very big impact on the success of the company as a whole
- Be compensated with a significant equity stake
- 5+ years of hands-on, production experience with web application frameworks (Vue.js in particular)
- Strong knowledge and experience with front-end build, testing and deployment tools
- Proven ability to lead and mentor developers
- A great feel for UX and design
- Passionate about software engineering and craftsmanship
- Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English
- Experience with cross-platform mobile apps and Flutter – strong advantage