At Package.ai, we’re putting an end to frustrating delivery experience
Each minute 100,000 deliveries are
We are fast-moving & fast-growing…
COME ON-BOARD, ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER AND HAVE FUN DOING IT
- Get sh*t done with advanced tech (machine learning, NLP, prediction algos…)
- Write software that directly impacts end-users in the real world
- Collaborate with (and learn from) experienced founders with a global track record
- Have a huge impact on the culture and success of the company
- Get a significant equity stake
- Work hard while keeping your personal life
We are looking for a brilliant backend developer to join our team and take a major role in the development of our platform.
You’ll be responsible for delivering mission critical software that is used daily by customers spanning 16 timezones. You’ll get the pleasure of working in a small, extremely talented and focused group of engineers and to solve diverse technological challenges.
Join us to transform the way millions of consumers around the world receive their e-commerce deliveries!
We’re at the epi-center of some of the most exciting tech trends right now:
- Last-mile delivery for e-commerce
- AI, machine-learning and predictive algorithms
We provide a software service that optimizes last-mile logistics for B2C and B2B operations. Our platform is revolutionary for our customers and more customers are knocking on our door wanting to join..
We cultivate a fast-paced and positive work environment. Our team members have a “do what it takes to get it done” mentality and enjoy a high level of independence.
What you’ll do:
- Work directly with our Team and Founders as a core member
- Take a leading role in architecting and developing our backend platform
- Be responsible for full lifecycle – from architecture and implementation to deployment and monitoring
- Continuously research, evaluate and promote new technologies and ideas to improve our platform
- Be compensated with a significant equity stake
- Be part of the daily decision making process and gain first-hand entrepreneurial experience
- Have a huge impact on the success of the company as a whole
- Deep production experience with Kotlin / Java / Scala / JVM based programming languages (Kotlin is a strong plus)
- Hands-on experience with NoSQL data stores
- DevOps Experience with AWS or other public clouds
- Passionate about software engineering and craftsmanship
- Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English
- Experience with Machine Learning / Algorithms – advantage
- Experience with Natural Language Processing – advantage